Act Now is pleased to announce the launch of its new e-learning course, GDPR Essentials.
Click on the video below to see a short demo trailer.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires all organisations to ensure that their employees are aware of their role in protecting personal data. How to do this without them spending valuable time away from the office or overspending the training budget?
GDPR Essentials is a new e learning course from Act Now Training designed to teach those working on the frontline essential GDPR knowledge in an engaging, fun and interactive way. In less than one hour employees will learn about the key provisions of GDPR and how to keep personal data safe.
GDPR Essentials contains two modules each followed by a quiz. The modules consist of an animated video, narrated by a professional voiceover artist, and contain questions to test employees’ understanding during the learning process.
The target audience for GDPR Essentials is frontline employees, both in the public and private sector, and those who handle personal data on a day-to-day basis who need a basic knowledge of how to comply with GDPR in their role.
Upon completion of GDPR Essentials employees will
- Understand the importance of complying with GDPR and the consequences of not doing so
- Have a good knowledge of the key provisions of GDPR
- Understand what they need to do to comply with GDPR
- Appreciate the importance of good data security
- Know what they need to do to keep data safe
- Be aware of the importance of appropriate data privacy and security policies
- Be able to direct customers and colleagues to appropriate policies
- Know when to ask managers and the data protection officer for advice
With full admin controls, GDPR Essentials helps you to build a data protection culture in your organisation and develop a workforce that is able to identify, manage and prevent data protection risks.
Clients who have bought our previous GDPR e learning course include retail companies, healthcare providers, local authorities, charities, schools and colleges. See the full list here.
Get in touch to discuss your online training needs.